Off movers check list
Remember to terminate your lease
The lease must always be terminated in writing. The termination form can be completed by electronic form or at the hosting office or sent a notice of termination signed to our office by mail or email. The notice period starts when the notice of termination is received by the property office. Electronic form and pdf-notification can be found for resident web-page.
The notice period for a lease is one calendar month, starting from the last day of the month in which the notice of termination is filed, so for example, a contract terminated in January expires on the last day of February.
Transmission of the electricity contract
Be sure to terminate your electricity contract or move it to a new address
Be sure to book a moving car and agree on moving assistance in time. The apartment must be empty and available to new tenants on the first working day of the month following the month of termination.
When you move out of the apartment, a Final Inspection is carried out to find out the condition of the apartment. An inspection is important because you are responsible for any damage that has occurred to the apartment during your tenancy. Please remember to clean your apartment and associated storage facilities before moving out. Any cleaning and repair costs will reduce the amount of the refundable security deposit. The costs to be charged can be found in our resident billing price list.
When you leave, check that again
- The stove with its background, the oven and oven plates and the grease filter of the cooker hood have been thoroughly washed
- The refrigerator and freezer have been properly defrosted and washed thoroughly
- Drawers, cabinets and cupboards have been emptied and wiped
- Toilets and floor drains in toilets and bathrooms have been cleaned
- Windows and doors are closed
- The connection pipes of dishwashers and washing machines are plugged
- The cabinet dismantled in the way of the dishwasher has been restored
- The goods and equipment belonging to the apartment are in place (also electrical furniture such as roof boxes)
- The storage closet in the apartment has been emptied
- Surfaces and floors have been wiped with a damp cloth
Return all keys you have received and commissioned to the property office no later than the day after the end of the contract. Non-returned keys will be charged a serialization fee or electronic keys will be charged the price of new keys.
If you have installed a security lock on the apartment door, leave the security lock on the door and also return all security lock keys to the property office.