The supreme decision-making body in the City of Rauma is the City Council with its 43 members. Council members and their deputies are elected in a municipal election held every four years. Council meetings are mainly public and can be attended by anyone in person or online. The council holds its meeting in the City Hall. Notifications of future meetings are posted on local newspapers and on the city’s website.
- key operational and economical objectives
- the basis for organizing of administration
- the basis for organizing the economy and funding
- the basics of internal control and risk management for the municipality and municipal corporations
- fees and payments collected from public services
- operational and economical objectives of the municipal corporations
- debt guarantees
- benefits for council members
- members of the City’s various boards and committees
- financial estimate
- financial statements and exceptions from liabilities
The City Council meets mainly on the last Monday of every month
- Displayed at Corporate services, information management, Kanalinranta 3 Rauma.
- On display after the first Friday after the meeting