There are available Covid-vaccination appointments for week 15 for people in risk groups 1 and 2. From the first group, vaccinations are available for people 16 to 69 years of age. From the second group, vaccinations are available for people 18 to 69 years of age. Appointments are also available for people 70 years of age and older.
Appointments are available online at rauma.terveytesi.fi. The risk group is checked at the vaccination.
Online appointments require secure authentification such as mobile ID or bank user ID. The system does not support Internet Explorer.
People in risk group 1 are people who have or are affected by:
- Organ transplant or stem cell transplant
- People undergoing active cancer treatment
- Severe disorders of the immune system
- Severe chronic renal disease
- Severe chronic pulmonary disease
- Type 2 diabetes with medication
- Down syndrome
People in risk group 2 are people who have or are affected by:
- Asthma requiring continuous medication
- Severe heart disease
- Neurological illness or condition that affects breathing
- Immunosuppressive drug therapy for autoimmune disease
- Severe chronic liver disease
- Type 1 diabetes or adrenal insufficiency
- Sleep apnoea
- Morbid obesity (body mass index more than 40)