The City of Rauma Service Point Pyyrman and International House Rauma are organizing pop-up information events from 20-24 November. Every day of the week, information packs on various topics will be available from 10-13 at Pyyrman’s premises at Valtakatu 2A.
Information will be available on topics such as electronic police services, city services, recycling, the new building law and public transport.
Pyyrman and International House Rauma staff will be joined by experts on each topic. Information will also be available in English.
Topics of the day
- Monday 20.11., Electronic services of the Southwest Finland Police Department, e.g. filing a crime report. Guidance and advice.
- Tuesday 21.11., Rauma Adult Education Centre and the city’s sports services. Information on courses at the adult education centre and on leisure and exercise opportunities in Rauma.
- Wednesday 22.11., Rauma Region Waste Management Authority. From composting notification to recycling.
- Thursday 23.11., Building control. Changes introduced by the new Building Act and other advice on construction. Building inspector Timo Heinilä will be present.
- Friday 24.11., Rauman Gyyt and Seutu+ public transport. Public transport planner Mikael Saive will be present.
– The Info Week is a great opportunity for citizens to talk to experts, hear about the city’s services and give feedback. All Rauma residents are welcome to drop by, says Mari Soilukari, Customer Service Coordinator.