Rauma health care services advise contacting the call center if you think you might have contracted the coronavirus.
Health care personnel will conduct an interview and assess the situation by telephone and consult a doctor if necessary. After this, the caller will be given instructions.
- Mon–Thu 7.30 am–5.00 pm and Fri 7.30 am–3.00 pm, call +358 2 835 2400
- Mon–Thu 5 pm–10 pm, Fri 3 pm – 10 pm Sat–Sun 7.30 am – 10 pm, call +358 2 835 2670
- All nights from 10 pm to 7.30 am call Satasairaala +358 2 627 6868
- In case of emergency, call 112
Coronavirus symptoms are similar to seasonal influenza
At the beginning of the year, an epidemic caused by the new coronavirus COVID-19 began in China. The patients’ symptoms include fever, coughing, and shortness of breath.
Currently, Finland is experiencing high numbers of seasonal influenza, which symptoms are very similar to the coronavirus, COVID-19. In the current situation, a new coronavirus infection is possible to be spread by travellers returning from areas suffering from the coronavirus epidemic.
Washing hands is important
The coronavirus infections can be prevented best by good hand hygiene. It is important to wash hands thoroughly with soap and water or detergent, especially before eating.
Wash your hands always
- when entering indoors
- before preparing or eating food
- after using toilet or changing a diaper
- after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- after touching the same surfaces as someone who is sick
For more information and news on the current situation, visit the Finnish institute for health and welfare website