Covid-vaccinations continue in department T0 of the healthcare center. First vaccine doses are given without appointments, third doses require a booked time.
Third vaccinations are given to:
- severely immunodeficient people over 12 years of age who have received their second dose at least two months ago
- women and over 30-year-old men who received their first and second doses less than six weeks apart and over six months ago
- everyone over 60 years of age who received their second dose over six months ago
- people living in institutions or care facilities who received their second dose over six months ago
- people in medical risk groups 1 and 2 who received their second dose over six months ago
Appointments for the third vaccine dose can be made online at rauma.terveytesi.fi starting from 8 AM Monday 15 November. Online appointments require secure authentification.
Appointments can also be made by phone from 9 AM to 2 PM on Friday 12 November from tel. 044 403 2687. Upcoming phone appointments will be informed about at a later date.
When making the appointment it is very important to make sure that you meet the requirements for the third dose, and that the second dose has been received long enough ago. The vaccine will not be given if the time between the second and third dose is not long enough.
First doses available from Monday to Thursday
First vaccine doses are available next week on
- Monday 15.11. from 12 AM to 7 PM
- Tuesday 16.11. from 12 AM to 3 PM
- Wednesday 17.11. from 12 AM to 3 PM
- Thursday 18.11. from 12 AM to 3 PM
Second doses are given according to the times given before. All vaccinations are held on department T0 of the health care center on Steniuksenkatu 2.
The vaccination events are held in a safe manner with safe distances and face masks.
The person receiving the vaccine must bring personal identification with them, either an id-card, passport, or Kela card.
More information about risk groups, vaccines and changing the vaccines is available at rauma.fi/covid-vaccinations.