Covid-vaccination appointments for week 20 can be made online starting at 3 PM Friday 14 May onwards at rauma.terveytesi.fi. Online appointments require secure authentification. Online appointments can be made by people in risk groups and who have turned 50 years of age.
Appointments can be made by telephone from the number +358 44 403 2687 when appointments are available. There are no more available appointments for week 20 that can be made by phone. If the call is not received, it is better to leave a call back request than to call again.When making the appointments it should be taken into consideration that the second vaccination is given 12 weeks after the first one. If the person vaccinated has had Covid, the vaccination will be given six months after.
Now being vaccinated:
People who will turn 50 years of age this year and older. Also risk groups 1 and 2 are being vaccinated from ages 16 to 69. Belonging to the risk groups is checked at the vaccination appointment.
People in risk group 1 are people aged 16 to 69 who have or are affected by:
- Organ transplant or stem cell transplant
- People undergoing active cancer treatment
- Severe disorders of the immune system
- Severe chronic renal disease
- Severe chronic pulmonary disease
- Type 2 diabetes with medication
- Down syndrome
People in risk group 2 are people aged 16 to 69 who have or are affected by:
- Asthma requiring continuous medication
- Severe heart disease
- Neurological illness or condition that affects breathing
- Immunosuppressive drug therapy for autoimmune disease
- Severe chronic liver disease
- Type 1 diabetes or adrenal insufficiency
- Sleep apnoea
- Morbid obesity (body mass index more than 40)
Appointment locations and vaccinations
SAMK gymnasium at Satamakatu 26:
1. vaccination doses
Healthcare center, Steniuksenkatu 2
Only second doses given to people who received their first vaccinations on week 8.
People over 65 years of age will receive the AstraZeneca-vaccine as their second dose. The recipient can not choose their vaccination.