First vaccine doses are available without appointments 11th to the 14th and 17th of October.
The receptions are held:
- on Monday 11 October 12 AM to 7 PM
- on Tuesday 12 October 12 AM to 3 PM
- on Wednesday 13 October 12 AM to 3 PM
- on Thursday 14 October 12 AM to 3 PM
- on Sunday 17 October 12 AM to 3 PM
Moving forward, first vaccinations are available without appointments regularly from Monday to Thursday. On Mondays the receptions are held until 7 PM.
Second doses are given according to the times given before. All vaccinations are held on department T0 of the health care center on Steniuksenkatu 2.
The vaccination event is held in a safe manner with safe distances and face masks.
The person receiving the vaccine must bring personal identification with them, either an id-card, passport, or Kela card.
More information about risk groups, vaccines and changing the vaccines is available at rauma.fi/covid-vaccinations.
Immunodeficient people can book times for third vaccine-doses
Severely immunodeficient people can get their third vaccine doses by appointment on Thursday 14 October. Appointments must be made by phone on Monday 11 October from 4 PM to 8 PM from tel +358 44 403 2687. The vaccinations are at department T0 of the health care center on Steniuksenkatu 2.
The third dose can be administered when the second dose has been received at least two months ago.
Severely immunodeficient are people who have or suffer from the following illnesses or conditions:
- Organ transplant
- Stem cell transplant
- Severe or moderate congenital immune deficiency
- Immunosuppressive cancer therapy
- Treatment of autoimmune diseases with immunosuppressive biological medicines or JAK inhibitors
- Dialysis and severe chronic renal failure
- Advanced or untreated HIV
- Other severe immunosuppressive conditions diagnosed by a physician