Covid vaccinations will continue at Rauma Health Services department T0 at Steniuksenkatu 2. The first Covid vaccine will be available without an appointment at the vaccination events on 17 to 20 January.
Vaccination events will be held in Department T0 on:
- Monday 17.1. 12 AM to 7 PM
- Tuesday 18.1. 12 AM to 3 PM
- Wednesday 19.1. 12 AM to 3 PM
- Thursday 20.1. 12 AM to 3 PM
Second vaccinations will be gived at previously scheduled times.
A time can be booked for the third Covid vaccination by phone on Friday 14 January from 8.30 AM to 1 PM from tel. +35844 403 2687. Appointments can also be booked online at rauma.terveytesi.fi.
If the booked time is not used or canceled, a fine of EUR 50.80 will be charged. The vaccination period must be canceled by 3 PM on the previous working day. Cancellations and changes to vaccination times must be reported on weekdays from 8 AM to 10 AM from tel. +35844 403 2625. Times booked online can be canceled at the Citizen’s Health Service at rauma.terveytesi.fi.
Vaccination intervals should be checked
The Finnish institute for health and welfare strongly recommends a third dose of the vaccine for people over 12 years of age who have strongly weakened immune defence at least 2 months after the second dose.
For those over 60 years of age and at risk, a third dose of the vaccine may be given 3 to 4 months after the second vaccination.
For 18-60-year-olds who are not at risk, a third dose of the vaccine may be given 4 to 6 months after the second dose.
– At the moment Finnish institute of health and welfare does not recommend the third dose of vaccine for those who have had COVID-19 confirmed by a PCR test unless person has severe immunodeficiency, vaccination coordinator Marja Lehtimäki says.
An additional influenza vaccination event will be held on 16 January
Rauma health services will organize an influenza vaccination event on Sunday 16 January in the department T0. The vaccine will be available without an appointment from 9 AM to 3 PM. Vaccines are for everyone, but there are a limited number left.
– Those coming to the influenza vaccine will also be offered third doses of the Covid vaccine during the same visit, Lehtimäki says.