Covid-vaccination appointments for week 17 can be on 24 April from 8 AM to 3 PM by calling +358 44 403 2687. When making the appointment by phone, you must leave a call-back request and must not hang up before receiving the instructions. Online appointments can also be made from Thursday 22 April onwards at rauma.terveytesi.fi. Online appointments require secure authentification.
When making the appointment it’s good to check where the vaccination is given. Risk groups and people 55 to 64 years old are vaccinated at Satamakatu 26, older people at Steniuksenkatu 2.
On week 17 vaccinations are given to people who turn 55 years old this year and older and risk groups. People who already are 55 years old, can make appointments online, but if they have not yet turned 55, they must make the appointment by phone.
People in risk group 1 are people who have or are affected by:
- Organ transplant or stem cell transplant
- People undergoing active cancer treatment
- Severe disorders of the immune system
- Severe chronic renal disease
- Severe chronic pulmonary disease
- Type 2 diabetes with medication
- Down syndrome
People in risk group 2 are people who have or are affected by:
- Asthma requiring continuous medication
- Severe heart disease
- Neurological illness or condition that affects breathing
- Immunosuppressive drug therapy for autoimmune disease
- Severe chronic liver disease
- Type 1 diabetes or adrenal insufficiency
- Sleep apnoea
- Morbid obesity (body mass index more than 40)