Päiväranta is an archipelago farm suitable for day-time use for small nature groups in Nurmes.
- Päiväranta is located in Nurmes island, which is the largest island in Rauma archipelago.
- N61°10.901′ E021°23.574′
- By boat taxi services: The contact information of boat taxis.
- By your own boat / canoeing: A pier + buoy, a pier + anchor. Depth of the water approximately 1.7 m. Room for approximately 10 boats.
Facilities and equipment
- The house: electricity, electric and wood-burning stove, a fridge, lighting.
- Drinking water needs to be brought.
- Sauna: Continuously heated sauna stove and a boiler for heating well water. Swimming possibility, no beach.
- Firewood available.
- Campfire place.
Päiväranta is not hired for private persons. The pier and yard are available for anyone.