Rohela is an old fisher’s croft from the 19th century.
- Rohela is located in the north of Rauma archipelago, in Reksaari island.
- N61°11.728′ E021°26.798′
- By rowing boat: a boat can be hired for a deposit from Service Point Pyyrman (Valtakatu 2 A). The boat is located in Omenapuumaa. The distance between Omenapuumaa and Rohela is approximately 100 m.
- By boat taxi services: the contact information of boat taxis.
- By your own boat / canoeing: Rohela has a small pier with 2–3 boat places. The depth of the water approximately 60 cm.
Facilities and equipment
- The house: Beds for six persons. The beds have mattresses but no bedding. Some dishes: a few pots and plates. A wood-burning stove. Lighting with candles (remember to take your own candles).
- Drinking water needs to be brought with you.
- Sauna: Wood-burning sauna stove. The sea water or rainwater in barrels can be used as bathing water. Swimming possible from the pier, no beach.
- Campfire place: There is firewood, but cutting the firewood is needed.
- Compost heap.
The renter cleans the cottage and carries the rubbish with them, so the next hirers can have a nice time at the croft. Booking the cottage does not bring exclusive rights for the yard. The campfire place and the yard are a part of a public hiking route.
Time of hire
Rohela can be booked when the water is not frozen. Not suitable for winter use. Max. 2 days/customer.
50 € / night