From 1 January 2023, Satakunta wellbeing services county is responsible for social and health services.
Social services and health care

Anyone can make a child welfare report but several professions and honorary members have statutory obligations to make one. Children or young people can also contact Child welfare by themselves.

When should a notification be given? (E.g. in the following situations)

  • child is treated poorly
  • small child is late outdoors alone
  • child cries continuously
  • if it is suspected that child is battered or otherwise treated badly
  • child/young person uses intoxicants or is interfered with offences
  • child harms him-/herself

How is the report made?

  • Notification is made to the city’s social office.
  • It can be made by phone, in written form, or by visiting the office personally.
  • Because of the sensitivity of the data, it should not be made via e-mail.
  • There are existing forms that can be used, but filling them is not pre-requisite for making a notification.

Filled form can be sent to address:

Social office/Child welfare
Kalliokatu 1
26100 Rauma