The waste container is acquired by the owner / holder of the property and its location is subject to a suitable road to the garbage truck. The maximum emptying period (without separate application) of a permanent dwelling waste container is four weeks. The waste container for a leisure home is emptied as necessary, however, at least three times in the summer for a maximum of four weeks of emptying rhythm.
Use of a shared container is economical
The shared waste container for multiple users is the most economical way to properly handle waste management. The shared container system can consist of two or more nearby neighbor properties. In the sparsely populated area, the shared container system can also be formed by village committees and road authorities. The waste container must have a contact person to whom the bill is sent and which corresponds to the maintenance of the container.
Regional waste collection containers has been taken out of use
Rauman seudun jätehuoltolaitos (Rauma Regional Waste Management Facility) has decided to make a plan to abandon the regional waste collection system in 2017. From 2017 permanent and leisure house holders who have so far used regional waste collection system, should move to a property-based or shared container system. The use of leisure houses in the archipelago is organized by a collection of waste at the town’s boat docks.
Change from the regional waste collection system to property-specific collection
In the Eurajoki area there is a contractual waste transport system where the owner of the property concludes an agreement with the waste transport company they wants.
- recycled waste and hazardous waste must be removed from the burnable waste (previously known as mixed waste)
- it must be compact and intact, it must also have wheels and grips
- dust, ash or similar dust is packed so that it does not leak into the environment when it is emptied
- the maximum weight of the hand-movable waste container is 60 kg
- overweight containers may be left unloaded if the waste container can be broken
- the garbage truck has unobstructed access up to 10 meters from the waste container
- the areas and the passageways are such that the container can be easily moved ( snow moved, passageways sanded)
- a garbage bag rack is not allowed as a collection tool
- extra waste may be temporarily left in bags next to the waste container for a fee
Do not put to the container
- flammable and explosive wastes
- liquid wastes
- hazardous waste
- toilet waste
- sanding sand or soil
- large and heavy objects, construction waste
- electrical and electronic waste
- recycled wastes
Join the waste transport system by filling the joining notification form, contacting our customer service tel. 040 833 1060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- make an agreed emptying period (1, 2 or 4 weeks) on a given day of the week
- an extension of 8 or 12 weeks can be obtained by a waste management authority’s decision if the bio-waste is composted to a proper composter
- applying for a change or making a reminder to the waste bill will be made by the waste management customer service
- exceptionally, the emptying day may be changed if weekdays falls on public holidays, transport equipment breaks or an unforeseen situation occurs
- the temporary changes of the emptying date are not reported, so you should keep the waste container permanently at the same place
- The non-collection of the waste fee is possible only if the property is uninhabitable
- Applying for the change to the waste payment
Waste disposal fee
Waste disposal fee will be charged despite the fact that the container is ..
- empty when retrieved
- too heavy
- too far
- the passage to the garbage truck is blocked
- the passageway is impassable
The billing period is 3 months