Hevossuo Waste Treatment Centre
Hevossuo Waste Treatment Centre will accept
- municipal waste / burnable waste ( previously known as mixed waste)
- construction waste
– separate containers: asbestos, wool, drywall, bitumen roofing felt
- raking and garden waste
- soil and stone material, surplus land Note! Only when agreed separately
- sanitary porcelain
- brick, tile and concrete
- industrial waste
- slightly contaminated soils
- recycle paper and cardboard
- plastic packages
- vehicle batteries
- paint, varnish, solvents
- waste oil, pesticides
- construction timber/boards
- pressure-impregnated wood
- electrical devices
- watered sludge
- UFF clothes collection
Hevossuo Waste Treatment Centre won’t accept
- explosives and fireworks
- large quantities of soil materials without separate agreement
- data security waste
The sorting point for small amounts of waste
- Designed for small amounts of wastes that are imported by private cars or vans.
- The waste handling fee can be paid in cash or with debit card.
- The waste handling fee is charged mainly on the weight of the load.
- Waste load should be sorted to the container at the waste treatment centre
- The staff of the waste treatment centre will guide the sorting process if necessary.