Dry clothes and home textiles: Ripped, broken or worn out clothes.
Pack in a plastic bag. Materials will be sorted and transported to reuse, to recycle and to energy.
End-of-life textiles are received at
- Hevossuo Waste Treatment Centre
- Kourujärvi / Pärskä
- School of Kaaro
- Lappi / Myllykuja
You can find receiving points from the map at www.kierratys.info.
These are burnable waste:
- dirty textiles: like damp, moldy, containing pests, strong odour/smell
- cushioned textiles: like pillows, blankets, stuffed toys
- underwear: like underpants, socks, tights, bras
- hard materials: like shoes, belts, bags