Hazardous wastes are substances that are dangerous to nature and humans in small quantities. Hazardous wastes must not be mixed with other wastes. Hazardous wastes are delivered to Hevossuo waste station where they will be received from households free of charge. Medicines and mercury thermometers are delivered to the pharmacy.
Hazardous wastes are delivered to Ekokem Oy for disposal. Impregnated woods will be delivered to Demolite Oy for reuse.
- waste oil and oily waste
- batteries / accumulator fluids
- paints, adhesives, varnishes, solvents
- pesticides and plant protection products
- impregnating substances and wood preservatives
- brake and clutch liquids, antifreezes
- fluorescent lamps and energy-saving lamps
- batteries and rechargeable battery cells
- impregnated wood
- full or partially discharged aerosol bottles
- incandescent and halogen bulbs, fuses
- toner and ink cartridges
- smoke detector
- cassettes, video tapes, computer discs