Rauma Day – Weekend
The city of Rauma turns 579 years on 17th of April 2021. The birthday is celebrated on Rauma Day weekend from 16th to 18th of April 2021. Due to the corona situation, Rauma Day program is implemented outdoors as inspiring raptures and as online content.
Please note, all content and information is only in Finnish.
- Search for training geocaches nearby the City Hall on the weekend of Rauma Day, April 16-18. Geocaching map (pdf) and Get to know geocaching! – video.
- Rauma Sports Services encourages to go outdoors and look for Rauma-themed products hidden in the city center 16th and 17th of April. Hidden locations are published in the story section of the Rauma Sport Services (@raumanliikuntapalvelut) Instagram account.
- In the Old Town Hall, the objects of the exhibition presenting the early history of the city can be explored on 360 ° video.
- The youngest pianist students of the Rauma Music College and the poet Nina Rintala perform in illustrated concerts recorded in Rauma Hall, with the themes of Old Rauma and Rauma Nature. Part 1 ja part 2.
- Opekas ry organizes children’s event (pdf) on Saturday 17th of April from 12 noon to 1.30 pm using the Zoom service.
Find out more about Rauma Day programme at www.rauma.fi/rauma-paiva (in Finnish).