The pandemic executive team of the Rauma social and health care services continues to emphasize the importance of vaccinations and the use of masks, as well as other covid-precautions. The vaccination protect from the severe form of the covid-19 disease. The epidemic situation is difficult in Rauma.
– We want to encourage the people of Rauma to take the vaccine in order to avoid serious cases of the virus and to maintain the operating capacity of healthcare services, says Hannu Nordqvist, senior physician of Rauma health services.
The operations of Rauma’s health services have been strained during the last weeks due to increased testing and patients requiring hospital treatment. Telephone services for health services are also congested and access has been delayed in some cases.
Vaccinations on week 42
First vaccine doses are available without appointments from the 18th to the 21st and 24th of October.
The receptions are held:
- on Monday 18 October 12 AM to 7 PM
- on Tuesday 19 October 12 AM to 3 PM
- on Wednesday 20 October 12 AM to 3 PM
- on Thursday 21 October 12 AM to 3 PM
- on Sunday 24 October 12 AM to 3 PM
Second doses are given according to the times given before. All vaccinations are held on department T0 of the health care center on Steniuksenkatu 2.
Immunodeficient people can book times for third vaccine-doses
Severely immunodeficient people can get their third vaccine doses by appointment on Thursday 14 October. Appointments must be made by phone on Monday 11 October from 4 PM to 8 PM from tel +358 44 403 2687. The vaccinations are at department T0 of the health care center on Steniuksenkatu 2.
The third dose can be administered when the second dose has been received at least two months ago.
More information about immune deficiencies, vaccines and changing the vaccines is available at rauma.fi/covid-vaccinations.