The Covid-vaccines are available at department T0 Steniuksenkatu 2.
It is possible to receive all five doses from the vaccination events if the recipient is entitled to those. People must make sure themselves that they have long enough gaps between doses and that they know what group of people they belong to.
More information about vaccines and coronavirus from thl.fi.
Vaccinations are given with appointment in February:
- On Wednesdays from 9 AM to 4 PM
All 18 years olds and older can book appointment online from rauma.terveytesi.fi. Appointments can also be inquired by calling +358 44 403 2625 from 8 AM to 10 AM on Wednesdays.
If the person receiving the vaccine has had their previous doses elsewhere than Rauma, they should bring some sort of proof of vaccination with them.
If you cannot arrive at the booked time, you must remember to cancel it. The vaccination appointment must be canceled by 3 PM on the previous weekday.
Appointments booked online can be canceled at rauma.terveytesi.fi.
Cancellations and changes can be reported:
- In February, on Wednesdays from 8 AM to 10 AM by calling 044 403 2625.
- On weekdays from 9 AM to 12 AM by calling or sending a text message to the number 044 403 2134.
- The text message must include the reception time, for whom the appointment was reserved (first name and last name) and the year of birth.
- The cancellation must be made by 3 PM on the previous weekday or at the latest 8 AM on the day of reception, if there is an acceptable reason for the cancellation.
- Text messages can also be sent outside office hours.
- Text messages are not answered, and a new appointment cannot be booked from the cancellation number.
Covid-vaccinations for children
COVID-19 vaccines are administered in Finland to all children and young people over the age of 5 who want to be vaccinated.
Finnish institute for health and welfare recommends COVID-19 vaccinations
- to all children and young people aged 12 to 17
- to children aged 5 to 11 in risk groups, whose illness or condition may predispose them to severe coronavirus disease
- to children aged 5 to 11 who are close to severely immunodeficient people.
COVID-19 vaccinations will also be offered to everyone else aged 5 to 11. Children under the age of five are not being vaccinated against coronavirus at all.
The COVID-19 vaccine is voluntary and free of charge.
Covid-vaccinations for children aged 5 to 11 years
Please take contact to public health nurses of child health clinic from 11.30 AM to 12.15 PM from Monday to Friday.
Public health nurses contact information rauma.fi
Covid-vaccinations for children aged 12 to 15 years
Before children 12 to 15 years of age can go to vaccination event or appointment they must take contact to their school nurse. After taking contact to school nurse they can go to vaccination events at Steniuksenkatu 2, department T0.
Children’s covid-vaccinations are given at Nortamo Family Center, Nortamonkatu 30.
All other covid-vaccinations are given at Steniuksenkatu 2, department T0.
Arriving department T0
Vaccinations are given at the bottom floor in department T0, which is accessed from the lower door at the Kaunisjärvenkatu side. When arriving to the appointment please follow the signs for Covid-testing.