Coronavirus-vaccinations began in Rauma in January.
Being vaccinated now
- 30-year-olds and older
- Group 1: 16-69 year-olds with an illness or condition that is highly predisposing to severe coronavirus disease
- Organ transplant or stem cell transplant
- People undergoing active cancer treatment
- Severe disorders of the immune system
- Severe chronic renal disease
- Severe chronic pulmonary disease
- Type 2 diabetes with medication
- Down syndrome
- Group 2: 16-69 year-olds with an illness or condition that is predisposing to severe coronavirus disease
- Asthma requiring continuous medication
- Severe heart disease
- Neurological illness or condition that affects breathing
- Immunosuppressive drug therapy for autoimmune disease
- Severe chronic liver disease
- Type 1 diabetes or adrenal insufficiency
- Sleep apnoea
- Morbid obesity (body mass index more than 40)
People who are in the groups being vaccinated now
Covid-vaccination appointments for week 24 can be made online starting at 2 PM Friday 11 June onwards at rauma.terveytesi.fi. Online appointments require secure authentification. Online appointments can be made by people in risk groups and who have turned 30 years of age. Those who have not yet turned 30 this year, must make appointments by telephone.
Appointments can be made by telephone from the number +358 44 403 2687 from 8 AM to 3 PM on Saturday 12 June for as long as there are appointments left. If the call is not received, it is better to leave a call back request than to call again.
When making the appointments it should be taken into consideration that the second vaccination is given 12 weeks after the first one. If the person vaccinated has had Covid, the vaccination will be given six months after.
Notes for making the appointment
- Before calling, make sure you belong to the group being vaccinated now.
- Only the person who’s social security number is listed on the booking will receive the vaccination.